Welcome to the #1 Civic Si Forum and Civic Si community dedicated to Civic Si owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Si Forum today!

FS 19” NICHE MISANO WHEELS (RED)

City
Murray
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 civic type r
19” Niche Misano wheels. These wheels retail for $410/wheel ($1640/set). I want $250/wheel ($1,000/set). Comes with Continental Extreme Contact tires (245/35 ZR19 93Y) that have, according to the tire guy, about 3,000 miles left on them (two are at 7/32nd, two at 4/32nd). Also comes with lug nuts and a Honda locknut set costing $140. With these locknuts, nobody will get them off your car except you.
Wheels are perfect, look like they just came out of the box. I bought some different ones, but these were sweet and sometimes I like them better because they really make your car standout. Look great on a white, black, or gray one. Not so good on a blue one, and bad on a red one.
They were on a 2020 Type R. The OEM Type R wheels are nice, but they bend easy, are expensive to replace, and limit your tire choice. These wheels don’t fit many cars, but Type R’s for sure.
Price is negotiable, but please don’t lowball me, cause as is it is a good deal.

Attachments