Welcome to the #1 Civic Si Forum and Civic Si community dedicated to Civic Si owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Si Forum today!

How to Troubleshoot ABS/VSA Codes on 2015 Civic Coupe EX: Need Advice!

City
New York
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
Civic 2015 Coupe EX
Hi, I need some help. I have a 2015 Civic Coupe EX. I bought a $120 scanner on Amazon designed for Honda, and I got these four codes. Initially, I bought the scanner because I noticed the car wasn't performing at 100%, but I have no dashboard lights on. Everything looks clear on my dash, but sometimes I feel like the car could be faster. It drives well, but it's a little annoying. This is my first Civic, so sometimes I wasn't sure if it was indeed a problem or if the four-cylinder engine was just slow. Anyway, I bought the scanner and got the codes. I did some research online and found that if I'm lucky, I might be able to replace the fuse that controls the ABS and VSA system. I already ordered a new one, and I'll try it tomorrow. I'll also try connecting and disconnecting the wire on the ABS VSA module. I'm just worried that I might have to replace the module; I looked online, and it's $1000 for a new one.

So, any advice on what I can do, or maybe I'm completely wrong, and the issue might be something else? Thanks; any help is appreciated.

Here are the codes: https://ibb.co/k2zTSDW

civic codes.png

Civic Si Posts