Welcome to the #1 Civic Si Forum and Civic Si community dedicated to Civic Si owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Si Forum today!

New Type R OEM WheelsTires For Sale

City
Doraville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Civic Type R Competition White
I have a set of the OEM wheels and tires from my 2019 Type R. I needed to get All Season tires for this daily driver; Summer tires just wouldn’t do for the winter in GA and NC.

These are 20x8.5 wheels and 245/30ZR20 Continental SportContact 6 Summer tires. Only 100 miles on them, perfect condition. Asking $1300. (The Flow One F4 with 245/35ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ I replaced them with went for ~$2000). Full set of lug nuts and Honda wheel locks included.

Email me at gcattanach@bellsouth.net or respond in this thread. Wheels/tires are in Atlanta, GA so you can pick them up at my home if that’s feasible. I also could bring them to Sylva, NC where I have a second residence if that get you close enough. Alternatively I will ship them wherever you are; you will pay the shipping.

Gregg C: 678-982-3203 to arrange purchase or answer anyquestions. 81242354-10C7-4F4E-A0B1-E43E1B71EC11.jpeg