Welcome to the #1 Civic Si Forum and Civic Si community dedicated to Civic Si owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Si Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

City
Toronto
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Tlx Aspec PMC 2020
Welcome to the Acura TLX Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

City
Toronto
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Tlx Aspec PMC 2020
Hi, I am new to the forum. I reside in the Toronto area, and drive a 2020 tlx aspec PMC with less than 10k km on it. Yes, I received the recall notice, and when parts arrive I am sure to be notified. I would imagine any Acura Dealer will do the repair. I plan on visiting my local Dealer, as it is not the Drsler who sold me the car originally. I don't know how long the repair will take or whether the Dealer will provide a courtesy vehicle. We will see when the time comes.

City
Toronto
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Tlx Aspec PMC 2020
Hi, I am new to the forum. I reside in the Toronto area, and drive a 2020 tlx aspec PMC with less than 10k km on it. Yes, I received the recall notice, and when parts arrive I am sure to be notified. I would imagine any Acura Dealer will do the repair. I plan on visiting my local Dealer, as it is not the Drsler who sold me the car originally. I don't know how long the repair will take or whether the Dealer will provide a courtesy vehicle. We will see when the time comes.
Here is a photo.

Attachments