Welcome to the #1 Civic Si Forum and Civic Si community dedicated to Civic Si owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Si Forum today!

John Cena Daily Drives a Honda Civic Type R

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/john-cena-daily-drives-honda-133600574.html

The article on Yahoo Autos reports that John Cena, former WWE wrestler and actor, daily drives a 2017 Honda Civic Type R, which he calls his "reliable piece of equipment." Cena speaks highly of the car's handling and performance, and praises its unique design. The article also notes that the Civic Type R has received numerous accolades, including being named the 2018 Motor Trend Car of the Year, and highlights some of its key features such as the turbocharged engine and six-speed manual transmission. Finally, the article touches on Cena's car collection, which includes a number of high-end sports cars, but emphasizes his appreciation for the practicality and dependability of his Honda.

City
Fort Morgan
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Honda Type R
Kind of nice to know John Cena has a car collection - includes the 2018 Honda Type R RED
thought i may make him jealous with my 2021 Honda Type R - BOOST BLUE customized :)

Attachments