Welcome to the #1 Civic Si Forum and Civic Si community dedicated to Civic Si owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Si Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

City
Rosemead
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Honda Civic Type R fk8
Owned my 2018 Type R since Dec 2018 CBP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City
Aledo
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
1999 Toyota Celica
Hi everyone. I currently drive a 1999 Toyota Celica that I inherited when I married my wife. I would like to buy a new Si as I have fond remembrances of my first car: a 1988 CRX Si. Finding a new one seems like it is going to be a challenge.

City
xrey
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Honda Civic LX Coupe
Hello Everyone. I've always been impressed with Honda's. Their simple yet well thought out design which I think is better than most Toyota's. I've liked older Toyota's from the 70's but have appreciated Honda's in the 80's since the first time I saw a Prelude. With gas prices so high, I bought a friend's 2012 Honda Civic LX Coupe auto with 80K miles. It gets me 30+ mpg compared to my '06 Jeep Liberty Sport that gets me 17 mpg average. Hoping to get inputs about the Civic which I like to drive. A little different because of it's size but fun.

City
Pleasanton
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
1995 Integra
Hello Everyone. I've always been impressed with Honda's. Their simple yet well thought out design which I think is better than most Toyota's. I've liked older Toyota's from the 70's but have appreciated Honda's in the 80's since the first time I saw a Prelude. With gas prices so high, I bought a friend's 2012 Honda Civic LX Coupe auto with 80K miles. It gets me 30+ mpg compared to my '06 Jeep Liberty Sport that gets me 17 mpg average. Hoping to get inputs about the Civic which I like to drive. A little different because of it's size but fun.
Welcome!

City
Fitchburg
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Civic EX
Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
I'm Dave. I've had my 2012 EX since new. After 11 years it's the best car I've owned in over 40 years of driving. As it grows older I'll be maintaining it as needed and will be bouncing ideas off you guys for suggestions on quality replacement parts. Thanks for the ad.

City
Martinsburg
State
WV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Honda Civic SI
Just purchased a 2019 Honda Civic SI. Been a Honda enthusiast for a while. Just sold a 2005 Honda Civic SI (112k original miles) that was HFP from the factory (actually build in Great Britain). Gave my daughter my Civic Sport last week to make room in the driveway. Loving the newer SI. Fun to drive. With these winding WV roads - I feel as if I'm Queen of the Six-Speed.

City
Redding
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2024 Civic Type R
Hi there, got the Type R 3 weeks ago and I’m absolutely in love with the car! I’m a 25 year plus performance shap owner that has access to lots of fast cars. I have been bored with cars for quite some time and this one is just so engaging to drive. It’s not fast but, very very good overall. The handling and chassis is unreal! I will be keeping this one as it’s a far better machine than I’d ever imagined. I started in 1990 with my first Civic build a Si hatch and never lost sight of Honda over all the years. We built so many Turbo and Supercharged Hondas in the early 2000s and I just couldn’t get my mind off of this car. Had to buy it… just sold my track prepped Model 3 Performance and went straight to my friend at Honda. I’m in love with a car all over again. Thanks for having me as part of the community.